Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Human Design Community

I have noticed the recent increase in traffic to this blog, and I have to guess that it is to do with all of the Human Design information.  I would love to know if this is true or not, and I'm ready to hear responses to any of the information collected in the comment sections below.

I would also like to leave some Facebook links where discussions about this topic are taking place for those interested in learning more.  There really is plenty of free information out here, online and as part of conversations on message boards.  I have been practicing my strategy for 6 years and still have not had a Foundation reading.  Would love one, but I never have the money to spend.  If there are scholarships or a way to pay in monthly installments for a Foundation reading, it would be great if someone would let me know!  : )

Human Design Interactive

International Human Design School

HOLY COW!  I JUST FOUND THIS ARTICLE LINKING TAROT TO HUMAN DESIGN

Tarot Lecture With Layouts   (I fixed this link)

This is something that's obviously been on my mind, but I am thinking more along the lines of doing a spread in the shape of the Centers and reading energetically from there.

Psychic Power Network  Shannon Rae  ID 63153, Give Me A CALL!

No comments: