Tuesday, March 2, 2010

TelePsychic


I am about to start a new job doing psychic ''chats'' online. And I am wanting to find other psychics who do this service, anyone know any? I can't find anyone doing a blog about this anywhere.

I usually do my readings in person or over the phone and the company I work with wants to begin doing this through Yahoo and AOL. The one difficulty I see is not having my hands free to do the actual reading, since I'll be typing. I'm not used to having dead air in a reading. I won't find out more about how to do these readings until tomorrow. I am so nervous, but I shouldn't be. I am always dead accurate.

___________________________________________________

It's now been a year since I first posted this entry.  I have become incredibly adept at the art of Chat Tarot reading.  A headset cures all the ''hands free'' issues.  And I have become friends with coworkers at the Psychic Power Network.  If you want an incredible tarot reading give me a call at:

Psychic Power Network, Shannon Rae 63153


1-800-918-9240 (New Callers) 
1-877-250-7927 (New Chat Clients)
1-888-626-7386 (Repeat Clients)
1-866-986-4499 (Customer Service)

No comments: