Monday, April 4, 2011

HD: Superhero Profiling by Genoa

After 6 years of being a Human Design enthusiast, I finally got my chart interpreted!  It's so rare that I get a reading for myself....in fact, I've never gotten a professional astrology reading, I just became an astrologer.  And so, here is an excerpt from my reading with Genoa Bliven, head of Human Design America.

I can respond to have intimate relations to go through emotional clarification so that I can be in the flow and succeed in going through crisis and transition with other people, that that's all part of the creative flow.  I can respond and engage with other people and emotionally evaluate that response to see whether I can discover how to be in the flow in this rhythm with other people in order to succeed and going through catharsis and make progress through crisis.  I keep growing and keep developing and this is what people get when they connect with me.

Split Conditioning: 35, 22, 7, 8

Who is open?  Look to see who is open as opposed to me being the one who is open (22).  I can become the expert on who is open.  I can become the expert on who can make progress through the crisis (35).  I have the influence and curiosity about who can succeed and be a leader, I'm the kingmaker.  I can lend my success and influence to this person (7).  These splits are where I can exercise my authority.  I will help this leader (7) to succeed, I will help this person represent creativity in the world (8), I will help this person be more open than they are (22), because I can feel the potential of their openness.  I will help this person make progress (35), I will get to make progress with them.  It's all about partnership and relationship.

All I need to do is be in the flow, know that I'm here to succeed and be intimate, and wait until people ask me...then I'm hard to get, that's my strategy.  Got nothing to prove, don't need to be in a hurry in a manner that provokes people, because I bonded with them before I was ready.  I don't need to make spontaneous decisions.

I'm not here to be the one who helps everyone make progress with their crisis, I have my own crisis (36).  I need someone who can see that and be aware of my crisis and lend a hand with the progress to be made (35--BoB).  And I'll help them succeed beyond their wildest expectations.  I am super curious about all of that.

I make decisions about the open areas of my chart.  I make decisions about those things from my Sacral, this is the first step, and the Solar-Plexus as the second step in the process.  Depth, taking a lot of time, then I can be that teacher, then I can be the person who has been sufficiently cautious in order to teach them, in order to be the Prophetess and the High Priestess to help them make a leap.  To succeed at making a leap.  I can be the coach, the teacher of the leader.  I would be coach and the teacher of the person who will help us make progress through the crisis.  And I get success at making progress through the crisis through being able to teach them.

I can realize Eden by realizing who is calling me?  Am I willing, am I able to respond to them?  Can I teach them?  Are they promising material?  Are they asking me in a way that seems authentic?  Do they understand emotional process and what going through things emotionally is all about?  In that case, yes, I can be in the flow, I can succeed with this person.

No comments: