Friday, December 3, 2010

Sleeping In, Going Out



XIX The Sun Rx

5 of Cups Rx

4 of Swords Rx

Okay, so I slept until 12:30 in the afternoon today. Crazy late, and I went to bed at midnight last night...I think the Sun Rx might be referring to that fact that I've wasted most of my day. I don't think I'll be clocking into work today...eh, it's Friday, it'll be okay, maybe I'll log in tonight.

5 of Cups Rx...okay, cool. A friendship comes together...I've been thinking I need to schedule a video chat date with my best friend Chrissy who lives upstate...

And the 4 of Swords Rx...good, good. I've been exercising since the beginning of the month (ha, three days ago).

Not much to say about this one except it looks like I've wasted the day, but I'll be active enough for energy tonight!

No comments: