Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Been A Couple Days...



VII The Chariot

7 of Wands

3 of Wands Rx

I want to accurately predict my day with these daily spreads. In the past here I haven't done that so much, because I do the spreads as soon as I wake up and I guess I'm not all that awake. Or, I just know my days are so much the same they blur into each other so I don't really predict the essence of each day that well...anyway, I want to improve on that.

Today's forecast seems to start out with energy! Two cards from the energetic suit of wands and the Chariot. He's covered in armor and beside him is the 7 of Wands, showing a person who's alert and on the lookout, with a big stick. Talent, skills, and efforts could prove to be wasted with the 3 of Wands Rx...so that's something to lookout for.

I haven't logged into work for the past 4 day...I will be doing that today! I've had horrible menstrual cramps for the past two days and it looks like today I'll be feeling better.

The Chariot is a card I usually take literally in a reading, I usually associate it to an actual car when I see it in a reading. For me today though, I don't see myself going anywhere, so I will take it in a more metaphorical interpretation.

No comments: