Wednesday, December 15, 2010



2 of Cups Rx

XIV Temperance

XXI The World Rx

A mild fight with a friend, BoB? And the Temperance card suggests I shouldn't be the one to make the first move. It will just be caused by some confusion. The advice here is to slow down and be patient, Temperance. And I'll likely have to do some cooking today, I should call my mom about that. She wanted me to do some cooking for this weekend's Christmas party. XXI The World Rx, stubbornness won't help anything.

__________________________________________

BoB did come home in a shitty mood, more disappointed than anything else. At work he got diesel sprayed all over the coat he spent so much time fixing up to be super warm. His one warm coat stinking of diesel, so he had to spend all this time trying to clean it, and it still had diesel all over it. In fact, I'm still working on it now. Is that what Temperance maybe was referring to, the correct mixing of chemicals for cleaning out diesel. Well, he did it wrong, World Rx, and when I've showed him some correct ways of getting it out, he still sullenly kept doing it the way he was previously. Oh, well, I'll have better luck with him today (Thursday).

No comments: