Monday, November 22, 2010

November 22nd 2010 Daily Spread



III The Empress Rx

6 of Wands

5 of Pentacles Rx


Looks pretty good to me! I am very excited to cook for Thanksgiving, and I will be cooking for my husband's family for the first time. We only got married about 5 months ago and I want to show off my cooking skills. We'll be going grocery shopping tonight and my husband said something about only having so much money to shop with (Empress Rx), but I think I can pull it in at a reasonable price (6 of Wands). And the 5 of Pentacles Rx is always nice to see, there may be some practical opportunity for me to do everything I want with this banquet that I'm not seeing now. But I am pretty sure I have things covered!

________________________________________________

Ah, so, ok...that Empress Rx mixed with the 5 Pentacles Rx. We went to the grocery store and had all our groceries bagged, in the cart, ready to go, and our check got declined! Through no fault of ours. We had more than enough in the bank, the grocery store just decided our check was unrecognizable or some shit. Fucking tele-check bullshit! So, we are gonna have to go through the whole tedious process again tonight.

No comments: