Thursday, July 26, 2012

Dream Rave

Tomorrow I get to have my first Dream Rave reading with Kumud and I am so very excited.

I'm very excited for this because I've always had incredible dream recall my whole life.   For years I kept dream journals and had to invent a method of writing my dreams down because I remember all the dreams I have every night and it even with my abbreviated method it still takes up to and hour and a half to write it all down.
 
So relieved to discover HD and hear what this perspective offers about what dreams really are doing.  (Hint, they are a propaganda war set to condition our weakest point)

So relieved to not get caught up in the drama of my dream life any more.  

I no longer feel guilty for not journaling!  This is great and I'm really looking forward to seeing what kind of conditioning my dream life has been enabling.  My dreams these days usually concern sex and flying....very god and demon realm combined....so happy to begin looking at these images with a newer perspective and dig into my own authority.


No comments: