Monday, January 24, 2011

PPN Weekly Top Psychic Producer


I did it, I did it, I did it!!!! I was in the top 60 this week at my company!!!! Every week of January this year, has just gotten better and better and better!!! Finally culminating in getting to have a title over my name at the Psychic Power Network stating: PPN Weekly Top Psychic Producer.

Mostly I have to thank Kashmire Farber for our chat on Thursday, January 6th, right at the New Year. She really helped to remind me of my own abilities in doing what I do; and because of that, I gained the confidence in logging on the phone services and expanding my client base.

To tell the truth, I did a reading last Friday to see if I would get Top Rated by Monday and I drew the 8 of Swords Rx & 4 of Swords. And I knew then I would get it with little effort at that point. (These cards together say, ''Don't sweat it.'')

The cards I drew above for today are letting me know I am on the right track, that I need to keep doing what I'm doing. I'm being practical and innovative and starting anew in a more objective realm.

The 6 of Swords and the Ace of Swords together suggest the image that I look forward and make plans for the future. Like the sun emerging after a long storm, all anxieties are lifted and a new time is beginning. And it's very true, I have passed through a period of serious confusion and emotional suffering as result of thinking I was a failure, or that I just wasn't able to bring in any money. I just needed some confidence and it all cleared away--in my mind and in the physical world around me.

The 6 of Swords shows an image where we find ourselves seeing things more clearly, moving forward, and therefore, difficult and demanding decisions will be easier to make. We will find ourselves with a more clear overview of the issues we are facing. And we will be able to make choices which bring us peace of mind and happiness.

These swords reveal that I can expect to find greater objectivity, clarity and new perspectives as a result of a healthy balance between the emotions and the intellect, where we can think through even delicate situations with detached impartiality.

In the 6 of Swords we see a woman crossing a bridge; and, in the Rider-Waite the traditional image is of a man in a boat, crossing a river with his family.
From Angel Paths:

The concept of crossing the river is one that turns up again and again in mythology. Psychologically, the river can be taken to indicate the flow of the subconscious, emotional Self, whilst the fragile craft in which we travel may be taken as the striving we make toward spirituality. This can often be tossed about by rapid flowing, ever-changing feelings.....but in the end, with sufficient determination, we can indeed reach the shores on the farther side of the river.

The sensation I get most about these cards is relief and the knowledge that any emotional upset I have will be equalized with rationality, curbing emotions rather than indulging in them. This mindset will be the beginning of new solutions to old difficulties.

The Ace of Swords is about the ability to see things from a clear perspective. This is an Ace, which is the image of a new beginning...and this beginning reveals the energy I was putting into anxieties before will be now put to use by planning for the future with clarity and precision. Inverting the anxiety from something inhibiting to something useful. There's the image of being able to cut away the rubbish and confusion which tends to cloud out major issues. We can see what is important and worth fighting for. And we can also identify the red herrings that keep us from seeing clearly.

We become more able to make good decisions, more ready to see other points of view, more clear about what we really think about things. When this happens we often choose totally new directions for ourselves, reaching a point where we can transform and empower our experiences.

There is a decisive and powerful energy which flows from this card, and engaging with it will allow us to understand ourselves, and others more thoroughly than before.

In a spiritual sense the appearance of the Ace of Swords will often mark a turning point or breakthrough into new clarity and wisdom.

1 comment:

Brett Nash said...

Great blog yoou have here