Sunday, January 16, 2011

First Great Feedback At PPN!

Hell yeah! I've been really working it since my phone conversation with the wonderful Kashmire, who also works at the Psychic Power Network. She really helped to inspire me and to get me to actually TURN ON MY PHONE! And it has paid off! I finally got my first feedback from a client tonight and I'm going to save it here for posterity:

January 16, 2011 12:57AM
Service: Master Natural-born Clairvoyant, Psychic, Tarot Reader and Astrologer


Professionalism: Extremely Satisfied
Subject matter expertise: Extremely Satisfied
Communication ability: Extremely Satisfied

User Comments: Holy Cow !! Shannon Rae totally connected to my situation and by chatting believe it or not. It was really a very real very clear chat. Thank You !!! I will call again for sure !
Would you consult with this advisor again, if you have a need?: Definitely