Saturday, November 6, 2010

Situation, Advice, Encouragment: A 3-Card Spread


I lost my job as a cook at the beginning of this week and I'm not too happy about it. I'm back to doing tarot full time, which is slow, but not dead. My husband won't let me drink, which I totally deserve too, what with losing a job and all...

Alright, so the situation is the Tower. Yeah, getting ''let go'' from the restaurant was pretty much out of left field for me. The advice with the other cards seems to be saying move forward. Move forward with encouragement from an enthusiastic young man, put my happy face on, and be like a ram charging ahead. Charge forward.

This is what I've been doing this week, jumping into the tarot reading game with some of what I've taken away from the restaurant. See, the place I worked was incredibly slow, so there was a lot of waiting around for a customer, the jumping to when they came in...I'm taking this to waiting around for calls. I'm much less nervous and I have more discipline this time around, after having to go to a job outside the home.

Working from home is awesome! And I'm very lucky my new husband is so supportive of me doing this job!

No comments: