Saturday, November 20, 2010

November 20th 2010 Daily Spread




Yeah, so I'm not really into placement meanings for 3 card daily spreads. I never was originally, but then I experimented (the experiments are posted in this blog); now I just read the cards intuitively.

2 of Pentacles

9 of Wands

5 of Wands

Juggling some stressful situations, although it looks like I'll be alert (9 of Wands) and easily able to think on my feet. It might feel like a struggle because it feels like I'm not receiving any recognition or rewards for my efforts (5 of Wands).

I want to help (9 of Wands) but I may just end up getting a bit misunderstood, or I will misunderstand (5 of Wands) and not feel like I did help. Although, this is just today's influence....if I adjust (2 of Pentacles) and keep flexible that will keep me straight.

____________________________________________

Today was going along fine; my husband was out all day in Richmond with a friend of his. I got to just stay home and relax and wait for calls...but 5's do mean fights...So, when he came home he decided to let me know that I am a failure on all counts.

No comments: