Thursday, December 9, 2010

Summary Card: X Wheel of Fortune



Page of Cups Rx

5 of Pentacles

V The Hierophant

An issue with mail today, like I won't get my paycheck today? Because the Page Rx is beside the 5 of Pent's? We'll see. And I have to obey all the rules...Hierophant. I need to just keep my head down and work work work. Keep the house clean, stay focused.

This is the second time The Hierophant has shown up for me this week, but I don't normally have to deal with any large institutions...except now I'm married, does that count?

Anyone want to jump in with suggestions?
________________________________________

Oddly, I got a good email today, someone requesting my services...so that's great. And I'm taking the suggestion of the 5 of Pentacles and going to jump on that!

No comments: